Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,427   Online: 856

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Zone VI developing timer

Hi, does anyone have, or know where to get, the instructions for the Zone VI compansating developing timer? I tried Calumet but no luck. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My CDT was delivered with an 8 1/2 X 11 photo copied "instruction" sheet which described how to adjust the beep volume and the brightness of the display. Beyond that it basically said to plug it in and enjoy the consistency it provides for film and print development. Not much to instruct about!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The basics: Film and Paper settings shift time to 68F, hotter=faster, film is dimmer than paper, stick the temp unit in the developer and the other plug is for a switch, I've used the supplied footswitch until it broke. I now use a simple on/off switch. I keep thinking mine is done for but after fiddling and a bit of repair, mine keeps going. I just wish that the temp sensor wasn't fully embedded in plastic resin, that phone cord is starting to get some wear after 25 years and should be replaced. The instructions give an account about the components used in the unit, of which I am begrudgingly impressed with, in my book they've stood up well over time. I'm not too sure that it would be possible (these days) to make another unit of quality, surely cheaper but not in durablity.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin