Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,872   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Help :I need a large paper dispenser

Hi Folks

I have just finished my Mural Room and one item is still awol

I am looking for a 50inch Roll paper dispenser, I believe the name is Econoroll and they hold two rolls of 50inch paper on the top, the paper is fed down through a slot, cutter and rollers transport the desire length to be cut which then drops into a bottom tray that is light tight.
    I used these back in the days at a mural lab, and for the life of me I cannot find this device on the net or through my local channels.

Any help that could point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

thanks
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, Bob, here is a longshot....
    Meteor here in Troy, Mich closed their wet darkroom about a year and a half ago. I inquired then if they were selling any equipment and they didn't seem to know yet - never called back to ask. But they used to print murals of monstrous size, so they might still have dispensers taking up space, if not might be able to give you a lead. Their phone is 248-583-3090. No email contact listed.

Good luck. And Happy New Year.

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Thanks for that , I will phone them on Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Well, Bob, here is a longshot....
    Meteor here in Troy, Mich closed their wet darkroom about a year and a half ago. I inquired then if they were selling any equipment and they didn't seem to know yet - never called back to ask. But they used to print murals of monstrous size, so they might still have dispensers taking up space, if not might be able to give you a lead. Their phone is 248-583-3090. No email contact listed.

Good luck. And Happy New Year.

Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bob,
    there is one on evil bay, auction number 290061657569

erie

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin