Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,573   Online: 1019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

With a crane like that and a darkroom like that you could do some really nice, big pinholes..... all you need is a drill :-)
    Henning Jansen
    Stavanger - Norway

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Here in Texas it would have been cheaper to build another shed than move it. A crane like that would be really expensive. Then just the permits, Man, I don't even want to talk about that.\

good job,

lee\c

Shooter
    Large Format
    Lee, Those were my sentiments as well when I read the prices that Les quoted. Several years (7) ago I built a home and required a crane to lift the roof trusses. As I recall, the going rate for a crane was $125.00 an hour.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    It has been said that the neck is pretty red now. I try and keep the cowboy hat on as much as possible. My dad's dad had a neck that was lined with the cracks of someone who worked out doors everyday of his life. I could have that if I try.

lee\c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin