Yes, but I have the answer.
1) Calm down, relax, lower your blood pressure.
2) Be at one with your peaceful inner analogue spirit.
3) Get naked.
4) Go outside and find a shady spot in your front yard.
5) Close your eyes and listen to the plants growing.
6) When calm, insert arms in changing bag.
7) Be at one with the film as it follows your concentric path to inner peace.
8) When done, run triumphantly (while still naked) around neighbourhood yelling, "It didn't get stuck this time! It wasn't even a little bit sticky!"