Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,005   Online: 905

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    I looked in the box to see how big it was, and to my surprise, it had 4 8x10 hangers in it, so maybe it's not quite the useless orphan I initially thought ("I was thinking what good is 1 tank?")
    Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Murray@uptowngallery View Post
    I looked in the box to see how big it was, and to my surprise, it had 4 8x10 hangers in it, so maybe it's not quite the useless orphan I initially thought ("I was thinking what good is 1 tank?")
    Gaseous burst agitation, the former industry standard for film development for nearly 40 years. When you take your transparency sheet film for E6 to a lab there is a 90% chance that they are using gaseous burst to develop it. With JOBO on the ropes there is no more repeatable and precise way to develop film around. There is only one moving part (the gas solenoid valve). I personally like the tanks with the wider rim.

Reference - View Camera magazine May June 2007.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin