Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,957   Online: 772

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak 5x7 glass negative carrier

When I go my Durst 138 enlarger it came with a Kodak negative carrier. It has one piece of glass at what looks like the bottom and nothing else. I should have a top sheet of glass in a hinged holder of some kind I would think. Does anyone have one of these Kodak negative carriers?

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    There are some negative carriers for some enlargers that just have one piece of glass by design. Perhaps yours is one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With one sheet of glass is the negative taped down or weighted down or just left there all half curled?

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    curt I have this carrier in my lab it is designed to have only the one pane of glass. and is there for taping they made them in a few other sizes too for which I also have them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin