Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,081   Online: 787

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Trick with the gasket. Take it out very carefully and soak it in really hot water. It will soften and expand getting rid of any little kinks etc, and hopefully make a better seal for you.

This little trick worked for me. Which was good as replacement seals are like gold dust.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The hot water really does work! Mine was leaking and after a quick minute in hot water the seal was back into the tube and held 500mL of liquid w/o leaking for 15 minutes.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

I have a Jobo 2500 series tank, two reels and a loader that I'm not using, as I upgraded to a 3006; if you are interested, please feel free to contact me privately

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I use 4 tupperware containers that cost $1 each. They are deep enough for my 4x5 hangers and I can process 8 sheets at once.

When I'm done I just snap the lids on them and the chemicals are kept nice and fresh for next time.

Don't have to worry about the electricity going off in the middle of my development.

Eric
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin