Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,076   Posts: 1,612,126   Online: 981

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh, my my my

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Saunders made a cropper that fits on the negative stage. When you slide this in, below the negative carrier, it stops ALL light leaks.

I've only ever seen one of these, and I bought it. You might want to seek one out.

It allows you to crop the negative or the carrier itself at this stage.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Plug some of the holes, especially around the negative carrier with black tape that is not sensitive to heat. Black duct tape has worked for me.
    I don't think this is an issue at this time as I printed last night and did not notice a problem. But perhaps my enthusiasm for the thing kept me from noticing, I'll be sure and pay closer attention tonight.

A general observation: check this link out http://www.emsdiasum.com/microscopy/.../enlarger.aspx, scroll down to the 4550 and see if it does not look like the column is mounted on the long side of the baseboard. Mine is mounted on the short side, just something I noticed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I was rechecking that and I think it is an optical illusion.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looking for one of these in NYC?

check this out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin