Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,536   Posts: 1,645,904   Online: 1115

Shooter
    Medium Format

Beseler Dual Dichro Installation

I have a Beseler 23C (the older gray style) condenser enlarger that I have been using for some time. I recently acquired a Dual Dichro head and power supply that I'd like to install, but am not sure how it physically attaches and/or replaces the existing head. Perhaps the unit is missing a piece. I have ordered a manual, but it will take several days to arrive. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Dual Dichro head can be used either with the condenser or as a diffusion light source. Installation as a diffusion source is easy: remove the condenser assembly, scrunch up bellows to minimum, and mount the the condenser head with the diffusion light mixer. To use the head with the condenser is more complicated and requires that you install a special light mixer that come in the original package. The best route for you to take is to contact Beseler and see if you can get a copy of the manual.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin