Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,351   Online: 1237

Shooter
    Multi Format

JOBO lifter leaking?

I was told by may JOBO spare parts dealer, that I run the risk of destroying the engine of my CPP2 because there is a risk of leakage with the lifter.

Has anybody long time experience with the lifter on CPA or CPP processors with lifter. What about leaking?

Thanks

luxikon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you are not spilling large quantities of liquid on the processor, there shouldn't be any significant problems.

I've used CPE and CPP processors, and some liquid does get spilled when pouring them in the lift (on the back sloped side) - but it's usually just a few drops - which can be wiped off with a rag, if you want to be careful.

Like I said, as long as you don't spill much, I see no reason to worry.

Just try to keep liquid away from the buttons (knobs) on the control panel (where you set the temperature and rotation speed) - if you pour (a lot of) liquid over THAT, I can see that some of it might run onto electronic parts...

Denis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a lift leak too, but I was not able to locate the source. I decided to purchase another unit and I substituted it for the one I had. The new lift works great and I now have the other as a "back up" should the need arise. But like you, it has raised concern and I too would like some insight on how to fix the leak. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin