Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,964   Posts: 1,523,315   Online: 1191

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    congrats to you. I love having my space. I finally got around to making some prints this week and always love my time in my own space.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Congrats, enjoy and post some pics of it for us to see.
    Im just starting mine in the basement of our new home.
    It will measure 14ftx7ft.

Shooter
    35mm
    I know how you feel, I've just finished my darkroom in the garage after two years of no darkroom at all, now I need to set up the enlargers, test the safelights, and get printing (if I can emember how!). The bathroom was OK, but having your own space is so much better.

Ritchie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've posted some snaps in the darkroom portraits thread. Thanks all for the comments.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Half your luck Kevin.

Having moved twice in the last 8 months, I'm now almost ready to put a darkroom together in the new house we bought. I'll be building in a new room under the highset house so have the luxury of no previous walls/doors etc to deal with.

Been about 9 months since I developed any film. Time to give birth to some new images...

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats and happy darkrooming!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Mathison View Post
    Having moved twice in the last 8 months, I'm now almost ready to put a darkroom together in the new house we bought. I'll be building in a new room under the highset house so have the luxury of no previous walls/doors etc to deal with.

Been about 9 months since I developed any film. Time to give birth to some new images...
    Hi Glenn. It's nice to hear from you again. I hope you're settling into Brisbane. Yes, it is a great feeling developing new images in a new darkroom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin