Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,406   Online: 949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Latour View Post
    That's the agitator, which is inserted into the top of the tank and used to move the film reels in solution.

This is what the OP needs...

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_pro...t_id=&pid=1389
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    35mm
    But i have got the agitator! I thought I needed a central column to put the reel on, not an agitator? Now I'm confused. With my multi reel tanks there are columns and agitators, and I never use the latter.

Can anyone clear this up?

Thanks

Ritchie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by thomsonrc View Post
    But i have got the agitator! I thought I needed a central column to put the reel on, not an agitator? Now I'm confused. With my multi reel tanks there are columns and agitators, and I never use the latter.

Thanks

Ritchie
    Ritchie you just need the central column, otherwise as already been said your tank will not be light tight and the reel will just move around in the chemicals.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Re: new tank?

Why don't you just take that tank back to seller and buy a brand new Patterson tank from Freestyle, or another vendor that supports this website. I recommend supporting production of new equipment whenever possible, and these tanks are expensive.

Steve Perry
    Steve Perry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by thomsonrc View Post

Thanks

Ritchie
    You need the center column, which is part of the package sold by Freestyle (as shown in the link I've provided in a previous post). Here is the link again...

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_pro...t_id=&pid=1389

If you don't want the extra agitator, just throw it away.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin