Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,218   Online: 939

Shooter
    Multi Format

Creative Phototronics Manual

Hello All: I'm in need of a copy of an operations manual for a Creative Phototronics Inc, CP Touch Timer, Model CP900. A photocopy or PDF would work out nicey. Thanks for your patience.

-Neil, Lunenburg, N.S.

Shooter
    Large Format

CP touch timer

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose Neil View Post
    Hello All: I'm in need of a copy of an operations manual for a Creative Phototronics Inc, CP Touch Timer, Model CP900. A photocopy or PDF would work out nicey. Thanks for your patience.

-Neil, Lunenburg, N.S.
    Hi Neil,

I own this timer but no longer have a manual. Ilford bought the rights to produce this timer back in the 1980s. You might check with Ilford. The funny story I have about this timer is that I bought it as a kid back in the 70s when it first came out. I used it in my bathroom darkroom in my parents house and dropped the keypad in a sink full of water. I sent the keypad part back to Creative Phototronics and never heard back from them. I found out they went under and was pretty upset as this timer was a small fortune for me back in 1979. I had held on to the power supply unit for some reason. 6 years later I saw Ilford branded touch timer units for sale at a local photo shop. I sent Ilford a letter telling them what had happened to my timer and they sent me a replacement keypad. I still use this timer, half CP half Ilford 23 years later.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I purchased my CP timer used back in 1980. I still use it in my darkroom today.

I don't have a manual, but perhaps one of us could answer your questions.

John
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Folks for the words of wisdom. I did check out the Ilford site but found no direct references. I will search again and then try a direct query. All else fails I'll fart around with the thing and come up with some specific questions that I can hopefully direct toward the two of you. This is not a time sensitive issue (pardon the reference) as the new darkroom is presently being graded for a new concrete floor. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted.
    -Neil, Lunenburg, N.S.

Shooter
    Large Format
    check out this website http://glennview.com/books.htm look for the section on "Instruction Books". It is about 1/3 of the way down the page...(really BIG Page)

I have no interest in this site, but thought you could get a copy of the instruction manual.

Good Luck and I would still be very happy to answer any questions you have
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks John: I'll tune that page up, tinker with the beast and send you any questions that pop up. Thanks for your assistance.
    -Neil

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin