Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,942   Posts: 1,585,752   Online: 1137

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I keep my eye on e-bay for easels and recently a fairly good example of a Beard 16x12 went for £46. OK it was a two blade only and may have fetched a little less than I would have expected but an extra two blades shouldn't add up to the price you quoted. Sounds overpriced to me.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm constantly mystified that used 4 blade easels cost more than 4x5 enlargers.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
    I'm constantly mystified that used 4 blade easels cost more than 4x5 enlargers.
    You said it! 4x5 enlargers seem to be available for free to a couple hundred bucks, but I spent a long long time searching for an affordable 4-blade 20x24" easel. The unholy trinity of expensive darkroom gear is the 4 bladed easel, the print washer, and the dry mounting press.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin