Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,814   Online: 981

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    for an inexpensive solution try and find one of these - Flo-Temp Thermometer Well for Dial Thermometers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://www.hassmfg.com/search.pl/125...&submit=Search

Yes that's the one to get.

What do I have? A Kodak model that was ancient when it was built, I recently found it was off by a degree but it was going into the dump at work so it made its way to my darkroom where it is doing duty until I can afford a

http://www.hassmfg.com/search.pl/125...&submit=Search

With the Kodak models you have to adjust the mixing valve often so it doesn't take a set and become hard to adjust or fixed in place.

I contacted Hass manufacturing and got a reply from Bill Hass the owner, you get great service there. My question was if I turned the water off, not to be wasteful, how long will it take to get the specified temperature again. A second. With the Kodak you turn off the water and wait for it to stabilize again. The tendency is to let the water run endlessly to avoid temperature changes. So in the end you save water and electricity. The $545 starts to look good, not to mention the convenience of accuracy and service. It's made in the US if that's important to you.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin