Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,628   Online: 760

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It is the controller. Except for the time button, no other buttons beep or really do much. The only way I was able to consistently get it to do much of anything was if I held the time button down during power up. Then occasionally, I could either use the foot switch or hit white or get some other buttons to beep. But not consistently and not all the time. It would seem that when messages get sent to the head it does work the rollers and change filtration and sure enough light up. However, it just doesn't seem like ou can do much to the controller that will make the controller respond. It has the 4x5 mixing box, and the CP is shown at http://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/e0/df/e8c9_1.JPG

If you would like to suggest a test sequence I will go and run it, and report back the results. But at this point, I am pretty sure that the head is fine and the cp is messed up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, to start, turn it off, wait fifteen minutes, and turn it on. What happens - what do the LEDs read without any attempts at correction?

Just a wild stab: Is the Heat Glass - immediately in front of the lamp - OK?
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    When I first turn it on without molesting it in any way I get lots of 8's then

d 00 56 75 9.6

At this point the time key will beep but is pretty much the only key that does. However, sometimes if I press it 5 times then press another key I will get it to beep, or a number will change or in the case of the white key it will turn on the lamp. However, this is never consistant or seemingly repeatable.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I am pretty sure, but will not know until tonight, that the glass is intact. That glass is directly attached to the other side of the piece that holds the lamp?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wonder if you ever got it working?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    turn it on--press white (that should clear out all filters), then press filter(to get back where you can change filters) -- press M then 0 then enter - press Y then 0 then enter (if you don't press enter it won't go to 0, but reset) That should give you the same white as pressing white. So, put neg in, press white and wait, then filter(setting filters at this time, remember enter), You can press Time and enter your time now remember enter, then press print (this is not the same as expose), out your paper in and press expose.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have not gotten back to this machine, it is now packed away. Some day I will pull it out and look at it again, or simply put it up on eBay and be done with it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't know if I've offered before, but I have a D5500 Manual, and I'll be happy to send you a copy.

PM your mailing address.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin