Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,227   Online: 786

Shooter
    35mm

Refurbishing and Aligning the Omega D2

Hi

Does anybody know the "PhotoTechniques" magazine issue where I can get the article about refurbishing and aligning the Omega D2?

Thank's in advance.

Obede
    Brazil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My vague recollection is that there were two articles - one on refurbishing a D2 and one on alignment. I have a copy of the alignment article that is noted as an "extra" to the March/April 2004 issue, which stimulates an even less certain recollection that the alignment thing might have been supplementary information on the PhotoTechniques web site. I do recall that the refurbishment article went into pretty detailed information about rebuilding the mechanism, including where to purchase suitable parts.
    Louie

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Monophoto View Post
    My vague recollection is that there were two articles - one on refurbishing a D2 and one on alignment. I have a copy of the alignment article that is noted as an "extra" to the March/April 2004 issue, which stimulates an even less certain recollection that the alignment thing might have been supplementary information on the PhotoTechniques web site. I do recall that the refurbishment article went into pretty detailed information about rebuilding the mechanism, including where to purchase suitable parts.
    Is it possible you send me a copy of alignment article?
    I read the back issues from Photo Technics Magazine. There is the article "New Life for Old Omega Enlargers" (Vol. 26, No. 2).
    Do you know this article?

Obede
    Brazil

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin