Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,553   Online: 1201

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

JoBo Mistral 2 Maintenance & Questions

I recently bought a very used JoBo Mistral 2 dryer off EPay. To say that it was in ugly shape when it arrived would be a compliment. Attached are some photos that may help anyone looking to clean one up. It was very easy to open and clean the head: two #1 phillips head screws and three tabs in slots keep it together. Autobody trim pins to fit GM cars are workable replacements for missing original pins. The GM pins fit through the grommets on the film drying bags (cabinets?) and can be left sticking out a little more than the JoBo pins, which may be a plus if you change bags often. (Yes, I know you are wondering...Mercedes-Benz pins are not the right size, despite the original cost of the dryer.)

My questions are: Would someone please post a picture of the original filter assembly? What came with mine is just a layer of green synthetic filter material flopped over the top, but it leaves a gap at the side for dust to get in. I doubt it is original. Also, what is the snap fastener on the side of the head for?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Top-Front-of-JoBo-Mistral-2.jpg   Back-of-JoBo-Mistral-2.jpg   Replacement-Pins-for-JoBo-M.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin