Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,321   Posts: 1,536,877   Online: 1079

Shooter
    35mm

Beseler 45mcrx manual

Dose any one have a PDF or link to a manual for a beseler 45mcrx. (im not looking to buy one, sorry im cheap). also if any one knows what the CR in mcrx stands for im kind of curious
    thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    45mcrx : 4x5 Motorized, Condenser head, variable Resistor lamp control, eXtra long chasis. You can get a manual here:http://www.khbphotografix.com/Besele...lerManuals.htm . At about $12.50, it will cost you that much to print it yourself.
    Last edited by Greg Lockrey; 04-09-2008 at 01:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Greg Lockrey

Wealth is a state of mind.
    Money is just a tool.
    Happiness is pedaling +25 mph on a smooth road.

http://pages.prodigy.net/glockrey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check here:

http://www.legacy-photo.com/pdf/enlargers_index.html

They are free pfd files and have many enlargers (including yours)!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks but the legacy photo link dosent work it says the file is damaged, any one else know of places where it is fee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blade_o View Post
    thanks but the legacy photo link dosent work it says the file is damaged, any one else know of places where it is fee
    I have a repaired PDF for you. All I need is your email.

(I had the same problem earlier this week, same question, except mine was a 45M. I found a PDF repair util. It will only show you a sample of the repaired file. However, the entire repaired file is in your temp dir, so I copied it out. Give it a try or give me your email and I will send to you.)

Jason

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i know this discussion is quite old but i am also looking for a 45 mcrx manual if anyone has the pdf. thank you.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    jollinger.com/photo/cam-coll/manuals/manuals.html

Shooter
    Medium Format

Manual

Quote Originally Posted by schwefel View Post
    I have a repaired PDF for you. All I need is your email.

(I had the same problem earlier this week, same question, except mine was a 45M. I found a PDF repair util. It will only show you a sample of the repaired file. However, the entire repaired file is in your temp dir, so I copied it out. Give it a try or give me your email and I will send to you.)

Jason
    does anyone have the manual for this - I've tried clicking on links from previous posts but none of them work. I just recently acquired this enlarger and would love to have the manual.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    When I had a Beseler 45MXT I scanned the manual and made a PDF, perhaps it's got the info you need?

http://backglass.org/duncan/darkroom/beseler_45mxt.pdf

Duncan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin