Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,488   Online: 924

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Omega D6 Prolab Help

Hi,

I just received a D6. The seller left the small condenser in place instead of separate package and condenser is in pieces....
    Do you know which part number is this one ?
    If someone has a spare...? Miracle ?

Thanks,
    Guillaume
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D6 2.jpg   D6.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    that is rough... I had a D6 for a while and it is a nice enlarger. What formats do you plan to enlarge? For about a 150mm lens I believe that Omega recommended removing the aux condenser anyway so for 4X5 you might be ok. I know that when I had it at least for smaller 6X6 enlargements (on 8X10 paper) I preferred the 150mm lens over the 80 because it gave me more room to work under the head. That being said the two places that come to mind are KHB Photografix and The Darkroom Studios. A google search will give you the website for either. The Darkroom Studios have n ebay store with a whole bunch of enlarger parts and such they are clearing out (there is a link on their home page). They might have what you are looking for, I would try emailing them too. Good luck!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sent you a PM with a couple links that might help you out. PN for the lens alone is 472-104 for anyone who might need it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fixed...

Thanks,G.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin