Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,336   Online: 934

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice X's

Shooter
    35mm

pictures again

i'm not sure why some people seem to see the pictures while some do not. i will try to attach them here.
    hopefully it works now.

first two pictures show the durst compulux, and it's connections
    the next two pictures show the back and the connections of the equipment in the last picture.
    5, 6, 7 show the Ham-Master.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC0012.jpg   _DSC0015.jpg   DSC0017.jpg   _DSC0027.jpg   _DSC0020.jpg  

_DSC0023.jpg   _DSC0026.jpg   _DSC0016.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, just idle speculation here. That "Ham Master" thing looks to me like a power supply. (Perhaps 12 volts DC to run mobile radio gear at home on the AC mains.) I wonder if the enlarging stuff runs on some DC voltage and this was used to replace the original power supply? E.g., there may have been some creative mods going on with this gear.

DaveT

Shooter
    35mm
    exactly those creative mods cause me problems. on the enlarger it says "input 12V". and i have no other power supply...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can't get the little pics to get bigger. All I get is an error message.

Looking at the little pics the last one looks like a colour analyzer of some sort.

The 12V doesn't sound that worrying to me. The bulbs are likely 12V

Shooter
    35mm

Not Just Idle Speculation!

Quote Originally Posted by DWThomas View Post
    OK, just idle speculation here. That "Ham Master" thing looks to me like a power supply. (Perhaps 12 volts DC to run mobile radio gear at home on the AC mains.) I wonder if the enlarging stuff runs on some DC voltage and this was used to replace the original power supply? E.g., there may have been some creative mods going on with this gear.

DaveT
    Hi Dave and all:

Yes, this is a 12 volt regulated DC power supply made in Germany. (i.e. don't hook it up to a speaker as someone suggested -- it will burn it out). Netzgeraet translates to Power supply unit in english, according to Babelfish.

As Dave said, it likely was used as a power supply for the enlarger to provide 12 volts for the lamp.

Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin