Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,266   Online: 720

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: roller base

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Thanks for that info.
    As it happens I have durst electric roller base arriving tomorrow. Its one way only so I will have to flip the tank around which is OK since I will be using a 2551 which has the lid on it and not a cog. I know you have sorted your procedure, but a big rubber stopper which you can get from chemical lab supplies would stop the risk of spilt chemistry with the 2553 cog lids. Or buy a a top with the lid for your tank. That would make getting chemistry in and out easier.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Actually I do have another lid with the rubber cap, but I find it easier to put chemicals in and pour them out using the cog lid without having to first remove the necessarily tight fitting cap. I can be more time precise this way. Now that I do not have to handle the tank so much, I doubt I will have another mishap. Oops, did I just jinx myself?

Quote Originally Posted by rob champagne View Post
    Thanks for that info.
    I know you have sorted your procedure, but a big rubber stopper which you can get from chemical lab supplies would stop the risk of spilt chemistry with the 2553 cog lids. Or buy a a top with the lid for your tank. That would make getting chemistry in and out easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin