Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,202   Online: 1006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECT, one float stops the water from filling the tank and the other starts the pump. Reach in and find the floats to be sure they are not stuck. It is a common problem when the machine has not been cleaned at proper intervals or has been left unfilled for some time.

Let me know if I understand your problem??? I might be on the wrong track

E

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Edgar,

Sorry which floats? I understand there are two float sensors underneath the control unit to set the correct water level. The machine does stop filling once the water level has reached the brim; over which water flows down into the drain on the left hand (chemical recovery) side.

Kino,

I do have a physical copy of the manual but it doesn't really give information on "which bit does what". Interesting to hear the repair manual is expensive.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Edgar,

Do you know where the float switches are located on the Jobo ATL-2300? Jobo gives instructions for the ATL-2000 but not the 2300.

http://www.jobousadarkroom.com/bulletins/b012e.htm

Tom

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello,

The floats are located under the electronics. Reach into the small space near the gears and fish around. Small hands are recommended!!

E

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Edgar,

Do you know where the float switches are located on the Jobo ATL-2300? Jobo gives instructions for the ATL-2000 but not the 2300.

http://www.jobousadarkroom.com/bulletins/b012e.htm

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I managed to get the Jobo circulating hot water by attaching a small pump (7 watts or so) to the water inlet of the heating unit via a hose; leading me to believe the factory installed pump / motor on the back of the machine may have failed.

The single pump did not seem to activate any other mechanism to pump water into the tank trough so another small pump is needed to supply the trough from the main water bath at the moment.

The floats are located under the electronics. Reach into the small space near the gears and fish around. Small hands are recommended!!
    I've made several attempts to find the floats with no success as of yet.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The recirculation pump at the back of the machine is working as tested (not plumbed in to the Jobo) with an external power supply. However, the flex that connects from the internals of the machine to the external pump has become disconnected at the machine end. Does anyone know where the socket for the flex is located? I suspect the whole machine will need to be dismantled to find it.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update:

I have sucessfully developed black & white film in the Jobo.

1. The water circulation pump is connected to an external power supply (12V / 3A)

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...96963&doy=22m7

The supply powers the pump for the time tested (approx. 2 hours) which maintains a colour process temperature.

2. In the process of solving the water pump issue, the Jobo stopped pumping from the chemical bottles. Baxter Bradford's post:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum43/2...tml#post281457

solved the chemical pumping problem.

Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin