Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,660   Online: 990

Shooter
    Medium Format

ATL-1500: Possible to detach bottles?

I would love to give my ATL-1500 a good cleaning. Is it possible to remove the bottles somehow without breaking my little prodigy?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good question. My ATL-1500's bottles look pretty skanky. But I live in fear that, in disassembling it, I'll damage the thing and be unable to have it fixed, and then have to go back to *gulp* HAND-PROCESSING FILM!

The tedium would kill me.
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I did made total service on my ATL-1000 (which is almost the same as ATL-1500). I remove all bottles, main board, and evrything possible. In fact, I serviced it totaly. In plastic wires (for air pressure and for chemistry) You might find a lot of dirt. The most important thing is, that You set all plastic wires back, and they must have enough space for normal airflow. It happens, that some (because of air preasure) felt off the bottles. Use silicon glue to set and fix them back. You should be very careful by removing thermostat in bottle number one, because it is made from glass, and it is easily broken by removing.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin