Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,204   Posts: 1,531,656   Online: 1148

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I put the parts list on my comcast space:

http://home.comcast.net/~lfuser/Elwood/C2.mht

Hope that works. That's the only model I know. Nothing about the earlier versions. I believe that part 41 is the only wooden part on mine.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Chuck, what's an .mht file extension?

It doesn't open up very nicely from the link - kind of looks like when someone posts a jpeg image into a listserv mailing list - lots of blocks of unreadable stuff. :O)
    Murray

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Chuck,

Thanks for the parts list post for the C2.

I've got an Elwood catalog/price list dated Aug. 1, 1947 (it has 8 enlargers listed and accessories)that I'll get scanned and posted at some point. Your parts list is quite a bit newer based on the prices of the accessories.

Murray,

A .mht file is an archive file created by Internet Explorer. The file opened fine for me in IE and I was able to copy and paste it into MS Word.

See: http://filext.com/file-extension/MHT

Archived Web Page. When you save a Web page as a Web archive in Internet Explorer, the Web page saves this information in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML (MHTML) format with a .MHT file extension. All relative links in the Web page are remapped and the embedded content is included in the .MHT file. The absolute references or hyperlinks on the Web page remain unchanged and the .MHT file is viewed using Internet Explorer. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I really don't know what I'm doing. I put the individual pages into a Word file and then used one of the web save as options. If you want I can send you a Word doc file but it's pretty big. PM me an email address if you want it. I have another price list (not parts list) from 1958 that I'll try and scan also. The C2 is listed for $441 for the 48in model and $480 for the 72in model. Dimension is the main slide height. I've never seen a 72in. Need a tall ceiling for that. Pretty expensive for 58.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Maybe mht is a IE 7 feature. My day job employer blocked IE 7 installs for a number of reasons so I instinctively avoided doing it at home or my wife's shop either. I have been getting winmail (or whatever it is).dat attachments from someone lately and don't know what to do with them. ".dat" is a reckless file extension for 'winmail' to usurp - there are many other file types that predate it...to me that makes as much sense as thinking it's a great idea to start saving spreadsheets as .exe or .jpg. I have seen too many other .dat files to not comment on a new one.
    Murray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin