Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,979   Online: 861

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Leaky Jobo Expert Drum

I recently bought a used Jobo 3005 Expert drum and found that it leaks a little while on my roller base. The lid slips on and off very easily, so I'd guess the two pieces are a little worn down from use, and they no longer make a tight seal. I have a Jobo 3010 that requires the foot pump to pop the lid, but the 3005 lid just won't go on tightly. Any suggestions?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does the 3010 lid fit the 3005? You could try that.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckP View Post
    Does the 3010 lid fit the 3005? You could try that.
    Haha--That was the first thing I tried and the 3010 lid fits tightly, but I was hoping to be able to use both at the same time. Maybe I can just add a layer of thin tape to the inside of the 3005 lid.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try a roll of teflon tape. If it works, it would only be a one time shot per use. Or perhaps the blue painter's tape which will adhere better, but can be removed easier. Just a couple of late day thoughts. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin