Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,754   Online: 988

Images

Help Identify These Lens Boards

I have 4 lens boards that I got with my DeVere 504, they do not fit the larger format DeVere's. The locking collar is 72mm/6.5" in diameter The recessed boards are 2" and 4" deep. The recessed boards have an orientation notch in the collar. The 2 flat boards do not. There is the number 2969 stamped on the back of the flat board, but no number on the recessed. They are very well made, more in the Durst-DeVere genre than the Beseler-Omega.

Any thought would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Geary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flat.jpg   Shallow Recess Collar.jpg   Deep recess.jpg   Shallow Recess.jpg   Recessed Lens Board 1.jpg  

Last edited by galyons; 07-16-2008 at 11:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    But your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more. They're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.
    Now Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason's for, and your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more. – John Prine

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin