Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,723   Online: 869

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The tray space is really important. If you use split developers and archival fixing you need 5 trays for the size print you want. (this is my dream darkroom) I would like to do 20x24. At this time I am limited to 3 16x20 trays. It can be a real challenge at times. Room for good paper safes would be great too - I pull them out of a package and it is a real pain. -Frank
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

Quote Originally Posted by fhovie
    Room for good paper safes would be great too - I pull them out of a package and it is a real pain. -Frank
    A drawer. Plenty of info on the relatively simple mod to convert a drawer into a paper safe.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by fhovie
    Room for good paper safes would be great too - I pull them out of a package and it is a real pain. -Frank
    A drawer. Plenty of info on the relatively simple mod to convert a drawer into a paper safe.
    I actaullly plan on using a bank of drawers that I currently have in my garage. I'm going to convert the top drawer into a paper safe with a top that closes when you close the drawer. Probably like you have seen before.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Out of curiosity, I drew up a plan with the sink on the other wall as some of you had suggested. It would add 3 feet to the length of my sink which would be great, but I just discovered one reason why I put this sink on the north wall as I had it. The low head clearance under the ductwork is a problem, and not something that can be moved. I knew I had explored that option at one point!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin