Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,945   Posts: 1,557,733   Online: 1112

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hello and Durst M70 Manual

Hello everybody. I'm new to the forum but have been enjoying all of the helpful information found here for several months. I'm in the process of building a darkroom and am seeking a manual for a Durst M70 enlarger. I think Ben-S posted that he had an electronic version of one years ago. I would appreciate any help in finding it. Thanks again.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,

I have the Modular 70 manual in jpg. I can send it to you if you post me your email.

cheers,

Jan-Willem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Many thanks to both Jan-Willem and to Ben-S for their help on this! It's great to actually know how to use this enlarger without fumbling about.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good evening

Would someone be able to spare another copy at all. I have just purchased the durst and cannot find a copy anywhere.

Regards

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin