Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,708   Online: 914

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have one of these in my shed (I think, not sure of the exact model. I think its CPE-2). I have the lift as well. If you want it for parts you can have it for the cost of postage.

I will check out exactly what I have tonight.

If you just want the motor, I can send that on its own.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am also in the market for a CPE2 lift if anyone has a spare one they don't need.

Ed.

Shooter
    35mm

Jobo CPE-2

Thanks Steve,
    I'll take whatever you have, shipped to Canada.
    I will pay you shipping charges plus whatever you feel reasonable for your effort.
    Without the rollers, the processor is useless.
    Ted Laszlo
    Guelph, Ontario (near Toronto).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by docted View Post
    Thanks Steve,
    I'll take whatever you have, shipped to Canada.
    My offer was intended to be for the original Poster (Mark Tomlinson). I will send him a PM (unless he answers here) and give him the first option.

If he isn't interested, I will find out how much shipping to Canada will cost. I'm in the UK so it may not be cost effective.

I have just had a look at it. It's a CPE2 Plus and I have the CPE Lift as well. I have never used it. It has been in my shed for about four years and it was in my father's shed for a few years before that.

I believe it was working before it retired to a life of shed dwelling but I can't guarantee that, or that it is complete.

It may clean up fine and work properly or it may be a good source of spares.

If I get the time, I will clean it up and post some pictures.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, is this CPE 2 still available ?

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Osgood View Post
    If you're interested in trying a repair on the CPE2 I have been told the motor is a BMW automotive windshield wiper motor. I don't know this as fact but I would drag the CPE2 motor into a BMW parts department and see if they could match it. But then again, how much savings is there in BMW automotive part versus an newer Jobo?
    Having just taken my CPE2 Plus to bits I can tell you that the motor is Bosch part number 0390206692.

http://www.boschmotorsandcontrols.co...6692/index.htm

(resurrecting this old thread so that I'll be able to find it again when the motor fails and I need a replacement).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin