Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,348   Posts: 1,682,515   Online: 686

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

How to open Durst M370 Color head?

Hi all,

Recently acquired my third enlarger, a Durst M370 Color, even though I haven't even got a place to put it. But hey, you probably know the feeling: can't let such a beauty go to the garbage bin, especially if it's for free!

Now, since I've never had a color head (I do own an L1200 with Ilford Multigrade head and a 670BW with condensor head as well), I wondered how this thing is actually constructed. And how to change a lamp for it. Now, after removing a few screws, I still can't figure out how to open it.

Anyone have a reference to an online manual for it or some tips?
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/ has a French version of the M302 and M305 manuals for free downloading. One of those may be similar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The M605 manual is in English and is quite like my M670, the 370/670 are quite similar in build its just the size capability that differs.

I know I changed the bulb in my M670 and it wasn't immediately apparent how to do this, but turned ourt to be very simple. Can't remember without looking and it's in the UK, and I'm in Turkey

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for pointing this out, the 605 manual should be useful.
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin