Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,908   Posts: 1,584,640   Online: 852

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Osgood View Post
    One thing I would add.... I use the CPE2+ for 35 MM and 4X5 negatives. It is a God send. BUT, the problem I have is the water that comes from the tap is hardly ever below 72-F and usually about 74-F. This presents a problem in bringing the temperature down, not up. Perhaps the CPA or other models can chill the water as well as heat it
    I think there will be no difference between the CPE2 and the CPA. But that won't be a problem here, because I can get the water almost frosty from the tap. The problem is that it sometimes may take forever to get warmer water. And to hold the temerature at a level is difficult sometimes of course.
    Cheers,
    Arvid

Never stop until your good becomes better, and your better becomes the best. -- Frank Zappa

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeroldharter View Post

You should not use Photo-Flo or similar srufactants with the plastic reels or they can gum up. I remove the film from the reel...
    Jerold,
    No Photo-flo in the plastic reels, thanks for the tip!

During the Summer, to keep the temps down to 20C, I use ice cubes or put a frozen 0.5 liter bottle of water in the last square hole.

Lack of support: I'm looking for a second just for the parts, especially circuit boards.

Terry
    Last edited by Iwagoshi; 09-19-2008 at 02:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Short answer yes...
    The longer one, yes it god for that just take som 10-15% of the time if there are no rotations times available.
    The other reason is that you use only the half chemistry at rotaion ..
    so go for it and good luck

Jesper

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Maybe you can tell me a few more details? How do you use the stop bath, fixer and watering in the CPA? Or do you do some steps the traditional way?
    I have my six bottles set up as follows:

1) Developer
    2) Stop Bath
    3) Fixer
    4) Water Rinse
    5) Permawash
    6) Rinse (to clean the lift and flush the system)

Its a great system. I do 8x10, 4x5, 120, 35mm, 16mm and Minox with the Jobo processor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just payed for the CPA. I hope it will arrive within the next week, so I can use it next weekend already!
    Cheers,
    Arvid

Never stop until your good becomes better, and your better becomes the best. -- Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin