Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,266   Posts: 1,680,799   Online: 687

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Durst Modular 70 Vario?

anyone know anything about a Durst Modular 70 Vario?
    There is one available around here and the seller states it can print from 4x5 negs. (not that i dont believe them, i just cant find any info in the first 2 pages of a google search)

Shooter
    35mm
    The Durst Modular 70 Vario was designed for use with 6.5x9cm as the largest format to handle. It was not designed for use with 4x5. If the format of 6.5x9cm or smaller works for you then it would be a very nic enlarger to own.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    35mm RF

Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Senft View Post
    The Durst Modular 70 Vario was designed for use with 6.5x9cm as the largest format to handle. It was not designed for use with 4x5. If the format of 6.5x9cm or smaller works for you then it would be a very nic enlarger to own.
    Not that the original poster will still read this (old post), but just incase someone else is looking for information on this enlarger:
    The above is not correct. The modular 70's maximum size is 6X7cm (in reality 56x68mm). Doesn't matter wether it's a BW, Vario or Color model.
    Apart from this: Absolutely wonderfull enlarger, I'm a happy user of a vario model.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin