Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,313   Online: 945

Images

Kindermann cap and lid for tank—instructions

I have heard good things about the Kindermann replacement cap and lid for stainless tanks, including that they accept and pour out liquid rapidly, so I decided to order one to try it out.

But I was surprised when I read the instructions that accompanied the cap and lid set:

"Cap and lid are made to fit tightly in order to prevent light leak." All my other PVC and stainless lids are light tight without the cap.

Perhaps they mean in order to prevent "fluid" leaking? After all, the main point of the lid is that one can develop roll film with the lights on, with the cap snapping on and off as needed.

What do you think? Thanks.
    Last edited by jmcd; 09-25-2008 at 03:09 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling Kindermann

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The Kindermann lid kicks all the copies to the curb. It really does prevent leaks, and no worries-- the cap can be removed under normal room light. I have to admit to never reading the instructions for my Kindermann lids.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin