Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,667   Online: 969

Shooter
    Multi Format

Neg carrier questions on V35 enlarger

Hi all.

I would like to print full frame with my V35. Supposedly, there is a full-frame carrier but I have never seen one. (If anyone knows of their whereabouts, please let me know.) Apparently this carrier also requires adjustment of the AF mechanism -- can anyone corroborate this?

So I was considering filing the standard carrier but before doing so I'd like to know if anyone else has, and with what success.

Thanks

Mark
    www.foto-r3.com
    film + chemistry + paper
    Spain

Images
    The Full Frame carrier does NOT require any adjustment of the auto-focus mechanism. Actually, I believe that all of the V35 carriers are full frame (including the double glass); the one you are probably thinking about shows MORE than the full frame, allowing a little of the film edges to show (no adjustment required for it, either).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Among the carriers available are

17002 24x36 cm double glass
    17003 24x36 cm one-sided glass (standard)
    17012 25x37 cm double glass

The last one I mention and which I am trying to source, no. 17012, allows for printing with a black border. Supposedly this model also requires adjustment of the AF mechanism, whereas the first two models listed do not.
    www.foto-r3.com
    film + chemistry + paper
    Spain

Shooter
    35mm
    i think you mean the full frame with black borders carrier. yes, leica makes one. it;s great, you can get it from leica new jersey. mine was about 300.00us a few years ago, worth every cent,belive me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin