Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,091   Online: 909

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I noticed I do the same thing when loading or unloading film holders in a changing tent even with the lights on. It does seem to make it easier!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I never need to close my eyes - With my eyes open, my mind fills in the blanks for what I can't see and I function like I am seeing. Or maybe it is all those light leaks in my darkroom. I have never had anything fog in the darkroom and yet with some light leaks, I can actually make out shapes. I did fix those though.
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    I find it completely confusing and disorienting trying to discern whether my eyes are open or not in total darkness... it's a strange sensation. I feel my eyes suddenly open while I'm twisting the reel and only then do I realize they were even closed in the first place. Hell, how do I even know they're open now?? *shrug*

And you thought YOU were weird.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm an eye-closer, too. I figure, if they're not doing me any good anyway, I might as well give 'em a break.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    But then I also stick out my tongue when I am concentrating on doing something.
    And all this time I thought you were making a silent comment

- Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I did find a "door" into an alternate universe. Just dorp a JOBO bottle cap - or anything - onto the floor of a darkroom in total darkness. It will bounce at aa rate exceeding the speed of light - and chances are that it will never be seen again.
    I dub this Sukach's Law!

Sukach's Law - Anything dropped on the floor of a darkroom in total darkness will bounce at a rate exceeding the speed of light and never be seen again!

ALL HAIL ED!

Great post!

Personally the first time I saw that damn spark come off the tape at the end of a roll of 120, I freaked....

I wasn't expecting that....
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I even keep my glasses on...
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    When I show people my pictures, they sometimes say the prints look better when *they* close their eyes... Does that count? :oops:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin