Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,411   Online: 867

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beseler 120 Negatrans

Does anyone know were I can get a new O-Ring for the Beseler 120 Negatrans? It's a large one, I have been looking for a 64.5 insert for it too without luck. They are nice units to use, I have the 35mm, used rarely and the 120 unit. The other great item by Beseler is the Negaflat. I have a Zipper for the Durst in 5x7, the seller didn't know what it was and it was rusty and dirty, took a lot of cleaning but is now in great shape. I'd never heard of Zipper until recently. I'd like to have stretching type carriers for all of the formats. I'm going to make one for 8x10 if I can find the time.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Beseler has them listed under the "Parts" heading on their website:

http://www.beselerphoto.com/

It is right at the bottom of the list.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Matt.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin