Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,557   Online: 954

Shooter
    35mm

ZONE VI COLD LIGHT HELP

hI I' DUILIO POLIDORI FROM ITALY (FREELANCE SPORT& NATURE PHOTOGRAPHER)
    NOW ' VE BOUGHT A BESELER 23C III XL ENLARGER (VC LIGHT) AND A ZONE VI FLUORESCENT LIGHT HEAD.(HEAD + POWER SUPPLY)
    I HAVE SOME PROBLEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW CONNECT COLD HEAD(NEON) WITH POWER SUPPLY.
    POWER SUPPLY IN INPUT ACCEPT 110V AND OUTPUT WITH 6 PIN CABLE
    SHOULD BE CONNECT TO COLD HEAD.

COLD HEAD HAS A 6 PIN TO CONNECT TO POWER SUPPLY , BUT HAS ALSO A A CABLE 3 PIN 110V.
    UNTIL NOW IT HASN'T WORK. FOR SECURE, AND BECAUSE THE MALE 6 PIN CONNECTORS INSIDE HAS 3 CABLE DISCONNECTED AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY MUST BE CONNECTED
    INSIDE THERE IS A "CHIP SAGE25W XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX CONNECTED WITH 110V CABLE AND ETC!

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME , LINKS , MAIL , ECC ECC
    I HAVE A NORMAL TIMER NOT DIGITAL!
    THANKS
    SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, AND FOR CAPSLOCK!
    DUILIO SUILL1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm not sure about your description, but I believe there should be a power supply for the bulb and another supply for the heater. The heater is a small device used to keep the bulb at a consistent temperature for consistent exposure. My power cable for the heater has a tag on it identifying it.
    For exposure consistency, I plug the heater into one electrical circuit and the bulb supply into a circuit that has nothing else plugged in (nothing else anywhere in the house).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't have a cold head, but have seen one work at a friend's house. You connect the cold head to the power supply (via the dedicated cable), and then you connect the power supply to your electrical outlet. It's that simple. However, it seems that your power supply is for 110V, and, as far as I know, in Italy you use 220V. Therefore, you may have to use a transformer.

Hope this helps.

Shooter
    35mm
    THANKS A LOT!!!
    ON BULB , HEAD, THERE IS A CABLE LIKE A 110V CABLE WITHOUT TARGET THAT MEAN HEATER! IS IT A HEATER???
    IT 'S POSSIBLE THAT THE HEATER IS IN THE COLD HEAD???? BECAUSE THE 110V CABLE GOING TO A 3 PIN CHIPA
    I 'VE TO KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS A STRANGE CONNECTION FROM 110V CABLE , 3 PIN CHIP AND THE CABLE WHO CONNECT POWER TO HEAD(BULB) AND THE MINICABLE IS DISCONNECT NOT ALL PIN
    SO I CAN RESUME ONLY + AND - THAT GOING ON BULB FROM POWERSUPPLY
    AND OTHER CONNECTION TO A POSSIBLE HEATER I WILL NOT CONNECT AND DONT USE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey, D, if you can wait until tonight when I get home, I'll lay the thing out for ya. Mine is in a Omega, but same difference. I'll check back at 7 or 8 p.m. PST, and I have no clue what that is in Italy.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Ullsmith View Post
    Hey, D, if you can wait until tonight when I get home, I'll lay the thing out for ya. Mine is in a Omega, but same difference. I'll check back at 7 or 8 p.m. PST, and I have no clue what that is in Italy.
    have you some news?
    check the mail
    thanks
    duilio

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin