Hi. I just joined the forum and it is great! I am a student and am setting up a darkroom at home. I got all the stuff including the enlarger . I just realized that the red filter that swings around to act as a safe light on the enlarger so you can align your paper is missing (got the enlarger used). I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the piece. THANKS!