Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,823   Online: 877

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lee:

I also have the Metrolux II. Since it does not measure seconds but lux units, or units of light, then I don't think that 3x10 or 30 seconds would be any different.

Fred Pickers unit was a Zone VI and it also was a lux unit and thats why I don't think he had any differences with the 3x10 vs 30 either.

Where the differences come into play, in my opinion is bulb warm up in the timers that measure strickly seconds.

Michael McBlane

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky
    Lee:
    Since it does not measure seconds but lux units, or units of light, then I don't think that 3x10 or 30 seconds would be any different.

Where the differences come into play, in my opinion is bulb warm up in the timers that measure strickly seconds.

Michael McBlane
    HI Michael, the Metrolux has a function on the left side that allows for real time if I am correct. It looks that way to me. It is just below the Lux I and Lux II lights and right above the calibration light selection.

I have no disagreement with your other statements and the 3 second deal is really not important if you use Lux in my opinion.

lee\c

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky
    Lee:
    Since it does not measure seconds but lux units, or units of light, then I don't think that 3x10 or 30 seconds would be any different.

Michael McBlane
    HI Michael, the Metrolux has a function on the left side that allows for real time if I am correct. It looks that way to me. It is just below the Lux I and Lux II lights and right above the calibration light selection.

I have no disagreement with your other statements and the 3 second deal is really not important if you use Lux in my opinion.

lee\c

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin