Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,373   Online: 800

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Leitz Focomat 1c and Philips PCS 150

Today was a particularly bountiful day of thrift shopping, yielding a few toy cameras, a flash, some speakers, 3 rolls of Elite Chrome at 89cents a piece, anddd

Leitz Focomat and Philips PCS 150 enlargers

I have the Leitz figured out pretty much and just need to find a nice lens for it, it came with the attachment that lets me use the autofocus with lenses other than the foctar. Does anyone have a manual for the enlarger? It would be greatly appreciated.

For the Philips, the color head is perfectly functioning but I need to find a lens board for it. Does anyone know where I could find one or does anyone have one for sale? Also, if I get the 6x7 condenser set, will that cover the smaller formats too? Thanks in advance for your help.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy Holidays to all, may your year be filled with emulsions, chemicals, and cameras.

Here's a picture
    Last edited by nuckabean; 12-25-2008 at 02:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here is the manual for the Focomat http://members.cox.net/leitzleica/Manual.html

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Nice Leitz enlarger -- don't tell me that was a garage sale find??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is a Yahoo group for the Phillips enlargers, which is a good source for info. Also, ebay seller "airwatches" has had a lot of Phillips enlarger stuff, more than what he lists, you could try contacting him via ebay.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    IIRC, LPL lensboards may fit the Philips enlarger. The previously-mentioned Yahoo group http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/tri-one/ has a great deal of info regarding these enlargers as well as instruction manuals (I just got a PCS2000 and the group has been very helpful).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you all for the links. I'll try to contact airwatches.
    Are there any 50mm lenses that you would recommend for either of the enlargers? I've heard that the foctar isn't up to par with modern lenses so I'd rather not invest in one.

And no, not a garage sale find, a Goodwill find. 45$ for both, they give me a discount since I'm buying for the school darkroom.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have both enlargers. Usually they both come set up for 39mm lens threads. I have 2 Philips 2000 and many parts even negative carrier parts and lens boards (if any) are interchangeable with Durst components from the 7x, 8x and newer higher end of the 605, 606 and higher enlargers. I know this since I have a Durst Mod 70 also.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have 2 2000s as well, neither of which I use anymore. They're nice enlargers, especially for printing color.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin