Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,432   Online: 988

Hello all, I have moved into my new house. I built the studio wall with no problems and did 99% of the darkroom set up and plumbing no sweat. I decided to build a sink to fit my Jobo processor instead of spending the $ on a ready made. I used exterior plywood, built a basic tub, painted it with epoxy paint, plumbed it and shazam, I have a sink. Well the epoxy paint cracked ever so slightly and it was slowwly leaking. I went to Home Depot got some fiberglass, thinking it would be quick and easy. After almost killing myself with fumes and a few halucinations later I decided to do something else. I got concrete waterproofing sealer and painted over the fiberglass. That was kind of rough so I painted polyurethane marine sealer over that. Now if this sink leaks you may see a firey glow from the Denver area as my now not so inexpensive sink gos up in flames. Ken

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Maybe I'll just buy mine ...

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    ...but you have a much better story than, "I bought a sink."
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ken

With all the fillers you have put in, does the Jobo fit in now?

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin