Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,471   Posts: 1,570,923   Online: 757

Shooter
    35mm

Durst DIPROTIM timer instructions needed

Time ago I bought this Diprotim timer on eBay. It was announced as complete with instructions, when arrived it really was like new, in box, but no intructions sheet. The seller issued a full refund and told me to keep the timer. I've figured out most of its functions and can use it, but there are two buttons I really don't understand what are they for. These buttons are marked "E" and "X".

I know there are a couple of places that offer to send a photocopy of the instruction booklet (two pages) for around US$15, but all that I want is to know what these buttons do. Any help?
    Last edited by MPandolfo; 04-10-2009 at 05:48 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo
    Marcelo

The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just by accident, I discovered that "Durst Diprotim" = "Gossen Lab-timer", so I downloaded the instructions for the latter. Perhaps this would be useful for some of you.
    Marcelo

The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,

I am wondering, you happen to still have this manual? I am setting up the old darkroom equipment from my father right now, and stumbled upon this timer. However, I can't find a manual at all, not even online. I'd be grateful if you'd share it with me, if you still have it!

Thanks in advance!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin