Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,684   Posts: 1,548,545   Online: 1095

Shooter
    35mm

Photoflex Changing Room

Hi all,

Sorry: Silly question with a (hopefully) easy answer! I've got one of these things, it is absolutely great for what I need it for (4x5 ect.), but I have found that there are no instructions as to how to get the thing to fold down again. I have even written to the company, with no response. Can anyone tell me if there is a method to folding the thing before I bend it beyond recognition or toss it out the window ;-) Thanks!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You have to reach inside and pull one of the pop up rings towards you to get it to close. I have one, but switched to the Harrison tent because it is earlier to use. The Photoflex is faster to open.
    When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.

http://www.walterpcalahan.com/Photography/index.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You need to put your hands on diagonally opposed edges - right where the little loop straps are. Then push with one hand towards the other (squeeze). That will make the thing collapse into a flat oval. You just need to fold in a bit of the fabric sticking out and put it in the case. Zip with caution so the fabric doesn't get caught in the zipper. Hope this helps!

Shooter
    35mm
    Pinholemaster and aparat!! It worked!!! Thank you soooo much! I tried this so many different ways, I think I was overly cautious because it seemed that I was bending the wire frame. It is a nice system though, and really easy to open. I nearly did buy the Harrison tent but wanted the height too so I went with the Photoflex. Thanks again, I had nearly given up on the thing!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It's not worked for me, i bent all rings, does anybody could make a short youtube video for this matter?
    Thank you for your help.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello ALEFO and welcome to APUG. Did you Google search for a YouTube video?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format

yes i did

Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    Hello ALEFO and welcome to APUG. Did you Google search for a YouTube video?
    Of course but with the wors 'Photoflex Changing Room' just results with naked people appears!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have used one for years. It is a little tight for Grafmatic 45s though.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEFO View Post
    Of course but with the wors 'Photoflex Changing Room' just results with naked people appears!!!
    Emmm, did the search, no utube, no naked women either.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin