Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,706   Online: 809

Images

Cachet Eco-Wash Experience?

Can anyone comment on the Cachet Eco-Wash for paper? I can't find much information on this unit, and the PDF file I downloaded only contains the first page of 4, from what I can tell. I am considering a smaller unit than my old 11x14 Calumet for washing 5x7 prints.

The 11x14 works great, but the volume of water is overkill for a small batch of 5x7 or 8x10. Other comments welcome.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

eco-wash

I'm a user of both the zone VI and the eco-wash....the eco beats it by a country mile....I am looking to move up to the 11x14 but the 8x10 works GREAT....the zone VI took more prints per wash but the water difference is major!!
    Best, Peter

Images
    Thanks, Peter. I appreciate your positive thoughts on the Eco-Wash.
    Last edited by jmcd; 05-10-2009 at 04:09 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: split thread topics

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    sorry to show up late to the party... i have the 11x14" cachet ecowash... and the 16x20" calumet waterhog. i put a print in the ecowash with the recommended flow rate for an hour and a print in the calumet for an hour at the recommended flow rate...

i used the photographer's formulary hypo test on those sheets... the ecowash came out significantly better. now i am in the market for a 16x20" ecowash...
    Chris Schuster
    Shutterclank!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin