Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,205   Online: 1054

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oops. 3 over here but I must admit that I dismantled the Durst M670 last weekend.

So there's only the Opemus 5 (up to 6x6 with color head) and Omega DII (4x5) that are operational.

The total investment in enlargers & enlarging lenses is app. 120 Euro.

Next thing is a UV light source.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One, Agfa Varioscope 60 for 35mm and 120mm with Leitz lenses. I'd like another one though to have one each for 35mm and 120mm setup. Hmm, then thinking of something wallmounted for alternative print work. Hmm, need a bigger shed, hmm, need another shed
    Actually I'm very satisfied with what I have.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There may be a real difference between how many you have and how many you use (and, for that matter, how many you use frequently). When I started doing 4X5, I retired my trusty Beseler 23CII to a corner of the floor and picked up a used 45MXT, which is what I now use regularly for MF and 4X5. It proved inconvenient, however, for 35mm, so I picked up a used Beseler 35 for that. A couple of years ago, I found a real bargain on a DeVere 1010ET, so I grabbed it. The idea was to use it for LF and to return the Beseler 23 to service for everything else. I haven't been able to modify the house to hold the DeVere yet, so it is still sitting in the garage in its shipping crate, complete with rails, If I really look hard I may even be able to find the old, cheap 6X6 I started with about 40 years ago. That gives a count of 2 used more or less regalely and about 5 total.

edz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In use (in contrast to "own") I have three(3): A Focomat Ic, a Durst DA-900 and a Minox Modell-2... and I have a bunch of different heads and lighting options for both the Focomat and Durst (from point source to cold light).. Each has their place.. The miNox, I guess, gets used the least but only because I do the least taking of 8x11 (I seem to do things in waves, right now its overwhelmingly 6x6).
    Edward C. Zimmermann
    BSn R&D // http://www.nonmonotonic.net

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have 2.... a Beseler 23CII and a Beseler 45M... Both have Zone VI cold light heads. I just got the 45M because I am in the process of moving up to 4X5. Once I get the large one up and running, I "think" (I've had since 1989 and I am really attached to it) that I will retire the 23C; I may hold onto it because I have a dream of teaching classes to beginning photographers and I can use it for that. Otherwise it may find itself in a trade or on EBAY
    Often wrong, but never in doubt!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only one These days. A De Vere 4x5 free standing with the drop table and colour head. Came with every neg carrier but no lenses.

It runs everything from 35 through to 4x5 and I have had a special carrier for my Horizon panoramic negs made by a friend.

It's heaven!

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just two, a Durst L184 with a dichro and a Beseler 45MXT-XL with a dichro. I only really use the Durst now though, the Beseler is more for back up.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Beseler 23c XL w/ condensor and Zone VI cold-light heads
    Beseler 45 MXT w/ Dichro S Colorhead, condensor head, and Zone Vl cold-light head
    Beseler 45 MCR for back-up-
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One in the darkroom.

Two in the attic.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    One 11x14 Deveere Colour
    One 8x10 Deveere colour
    One 8x10 Durst colour
    One 8x10 Durst Condensor B&W
    Five 4x5 Omega Condensor
    Two 4x5 Omega Diffusion Ilford head
    Three 4x5 Chromegas
    One Durst Lambda

All the accessories for the above. I could sink a ship with all this stuff.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin