Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,143   Online: 950

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I can't compete with Bob. I have three but am only using one of them.

Accura 35mm
    Omega B66
    Beselar 23CII dual dichro

Dave

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I own just 3 enlagers. I use the LPL at most ande the other two frequently. Depends on what I'm doing...
    LPL/Saunders B&W Split Grade 4x5"
    Durst 805 with Colourhead 35mm till 6x9cm
    Omega Chromega 35mm till 6x6cm
    And a lot of accessories from this three boys
    That's enough I think. No more space available...
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have two enlargers.

The first is a Meopta Opemus 6 Color which I use regularly. Then back at the beginning of December I was given a mint condition Meopta Opemus 4 bw enlarger (with Oxley Anastigmat 50mm lens and Minolta E Rokkor 75mm lens) in it's original suit case style box.
    I haven't used the Opemus 4 yet, it's too easy just to use the Opemus 6. I may put it up on Ebay later in the year.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Two. One is a Beseler 23C (the original version that I bought new), and a Bogen Dichroic that I have never used; looks nice, but never actualy printed with it. Don't ask about lenses...

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My lovely Omegas:
    B8 6x9
    D5 XL 4x5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got rid of 2 Omega B22s; one was my excellent pretty darkroom standard. Just last November, a friend gave me an old D2 that had been collecting dust in her basement. Before that it had been collecting dust for 40 years in the village newspaper darkroom, albeit being used. They gave it to her when they went digital, but she'd switched at the same time. She kept it for 2 years out of guilt, I think, then offered it to me. I've completely refurbished it and equipped it with some better lenses. It's given me an excuse to find myself an old Speed Graphic 4x5.

I also have an old Elwood Patterns enlarger. It's about the same size as a B22, equiped with a 6x6 negative carrier. Anybody want it? Free to you if you pay the mailing. It should cost around $35 CDN to mail; I'd have to check to be sure.
    Michael Robert Taylor
    Ottawa

I wish I'D said that.... Bartlett

http://www.apug.org/gallery1/browsei...imageuser=7358

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have no enlarger at the time.
    I had 5 at the same time for a short period. three Opemuses one Liesegang and a Durst Laborator 900.
    We have some plans rebuilding and insulating a shed to make room for our freezer and some other stuff. In my additional plans for that rebuild is a small room though sans water it may do. When the time comes I will be looking for a Magnifax and if I have to I'll buy it new.
    Cheers Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Have two - Magnafax 4 for 6x9 and down, De Vere 54 for b+w 4x5". Also an Opemus enlarger for 6x6 whose sole function is to go on the road for printing demonstrations to save the Magnafax from possible damage. As a committee member of a camera club, I am constantly offered enlargers, so could easily have 202. Sadly, I can just find homes (usually after 6 to 9 months) for enlargers with color heads, maybe even with filter drawers, but older enlargers without either I scrap immediately.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David H. Bebbington
    Have two - Magnafax 4 for 6x9 and down, De Vere 54 for b+w 4x5". Also an Opemus enlarger for 6x6 whose sole function is to go on the road for printing demonstrations to save the Magnafax from possible damage. As a committee member of a camera club, I am constantly offered enlargers, so could easily have 202. Sadly, I can just find homes (usually after 6 to 9 months) for enlargers with color heads, maybe even with filter drawers, but older enlargers without either I scrap immediately.
    David, what kinds of enlargers are you asked to rehome and how much would one of them cost? Feel free to PM me.

Lachlan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Three. Two Beseler 45M (straight and tapered bellows)(Dichro 45S & Condenser), one Durst Laborator 1200 with CLS 500 Colorhead. One contact printer, Noritsu modification of Beseler Computerized Colorhead.

Love to sell the Durst, but dread the breakdown for eBay shipping...
    Cheers,

Patrick

When you come to a fork in the road, take it...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin