Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,694   Online: 917

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In my darkroom, three. Beseler 45 V XL, Zone VI 5X7 and Durst 1200. Sometimes that is too many . . . sometimes not.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
    Well, they just accumulate. Chromega B ... Omega B22 ... another B22 ... (and a D5XL with dichro head)
    Six year update:

I still have all four of those enlargers, but none are set up. The Bs are not really worth that much, and I've attempted to sell the D5 a few times, but buyers only want the enlarger and not all the carriers, lensboards, etc, and I'm too lazy to split it up. In the meantime, I've acquired two Beseler 45, one with a condenser head, and the other with a dichro head. These are active in the current darkroom.

Interesting to look through this 8/6 year old thread and see that most of the names are no longer active on the board.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2.5 Beseler Mcrx, Saunders LPL d6700 dichroic and a headless Beseler Mcrx.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    4 Enlargers set up for use here.

Minolta Mod III
    Omega D5500
    Omega D5500
    Durst L1840

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have just one.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, this week, I went down from 6 to 5, with one going to a good home. Next month another one is on its way to a young photographer in Toronto, which will leave me at 4. Of those, one is a museum piece, one a piece of crap (I might convert it to a lamp ) and the other two get regular use. Unless I get more dropped off at my door (which seems to happen) that is about it for the time being.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have 5 that are set up:

- Four LPL 4550 XLG's. Two set up for color and two for B&W
    - Durst 2501 horizontal for 8x10 format

I have another LPL 4550 that is missing a few parts and I have two Omega D5's that are also missing a few parts. The Omega's are available

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just two.

Italian Godzilla (Durst L184 with condenser head) and Omega D5 with dichro and condenser heads. Need a aux. condenser for the D5 head.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have my first Omega that started as a DII but had a VC drawer added at some point before I got it.
    I recently converted it to a "Super Chromega D Dichroic II" (that's a mouthfull )

I kept the condenser lamp house of course and sometimes crave the biting contrast and sharpness but not the dust.

I wish I had room for both.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    6 I think. I still have my first quite a rare early Gnome enlarger, the shop gave it me free on the condition I bought an enlarger lens from them and it was new, unused, but had been sat in the store for over 15 years hidden away

My main enlarger is a De Vere 5108 which I use for 10x8, 5x4, 9x12, 6x17, 6x9 & 6x6, but I also use a Durst M670 for 6x6, 6x4.5 and now very rare 35mm, and have a spare older Durst.

I've an enlarger I offered free here on APUG a Russian suitcase thing for 35mm, no takers unfortunately and a JOBO for possible workshop use.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin