Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,913   Posts: 1,556,269   Online: 849

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    2 lpl 6700s and 1 lpl 6600 at work setup for teaching 35mm.

1 lpl 670dxl at home where i swap between 6x6, 35mm, and half frame. 1 omega 67xl column and head for backup.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One more donated to a young photographer in Toronto, which means I'm down to four. There I'll have to stay; two of those four are so... quaint that they are likely not going to inspire anyone to higher printing, and the last two... well, I use them.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll see what it's like when I collect. I really only wanted the timer as a backup so the enlarger will probably be checked out/sorted if its any good and go back on.
    The Durst colour M305 is in the classifieds. Anybody who can make use of it can collect it (Chorley, UK). I don't want any money, just a promise of a small donation to the RNLI.

Its all complete and working except there is no lens or lens panel. There is an instruction book. PM me if interested. After 5th April I will put it on ebay.

Shooter
    35mm
    Glad to see 2-3 is the average around here, my girlfriend thinks my 3 is too many!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an Omega DII and an Omega B-22. They are set up next to each other and bolted into the workbench. The DII stays set up for medium format usually and the B-22 for 35mm.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Lucky she is a girlfriend... You can solve that issue quite easily.
    QUOTE=Architeuthis;1324169]Glad to see 2-3 is the average around here, my girlfriend thinks my 3 is too many![/QUOTE]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Architeuthis View Post
    Glad to see 2-3 is the average around here, my girlfriend thinks my 3 is too many!
    Trade your girlfriend in for a more user friendly model with much lower mileage. Your quality of life will greatly improved. I know! Been there; done that!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have two. One Beseler 23cII-xl with a dual dichro head and the light intensifier for 35mm. I also have a Bogen 22A that I mainly use for the copy stand part. The interesting thing is the Bogen creates sharper prints than the Beseler. I even aligned the Beseler, but could never get the tact sharp prints I got with the Bogen. However, the 23cII-XL is what I used for everything regardless.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

Delurking to participate in the thread. I have two and a half enlargers - first bought was Saunders/LPL 670DXL Dichro, next a Graflarger, and most recently an Omega D-6 Pro-Lab (the earlier version I believe). Last one needs repairs - the bellows is leaking like a sieve and is more tape than bellows! None are in use at the moment but hopefully will be later this year after a renovation.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have 3 analog enlargers and 2 digital enlargers

For analog I have A durst L1200 with Ilford Multigrade Head (up to 4x5") , A durst CLS 2000 (up to 8x10) and a Durst HL 2501 AF (up to 8x10).
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin