Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,506   Online: 1055

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1418192021222324252627 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i have 3 , a bessler23, a bessler 45 and a bogen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    7 Total. 5 different models of the Beseler 4x5, 1 Beseler 23CXL, 1 Durst 1200, 2 color heads for the Beseler 4x5s, 1 color head for the 23c.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fujimoto G70 (6x7) and a Liesegang Rajah IV (9x12) that I use - and one Meopta 6x6 green metallic, kept just because of its beauty.
    - You will develop when you become an analog photographer / Exposed Material / Monochromes

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    It's good to see I'm not the only lunatic here.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one-point-something enlargers!

The primary one is an Omega B8 acquired in early 2006 for which I have managed to amass the supplemental condensers, an assortment of negative carriers and El-Nikkor 50mm, 80mm and 105mm lenses. I haven't come up with the 'official' lens cones for the longer lenses, but stopped looking after I fabricated some out of copper-clad laminate and sheet copper. It handles 35mm, 6x6 and 6x9 which pretty well covers me these days.

I also have a Graflarger back that wandered into my hands as salvage decades back. After replacing the disintegrating power cord a few years ago, it appears to light. I have made two sheet metal brackets to attach it to my B&J Press 4x5 in place of the spring-loaded ground glass, but don't currently have a way to suspend the camera in the darkroom (hung under a tripod would be too awkward and tedious. One-of-these-days(tm) I'll work out some sort of wall bracket so I can enlarge an occasional 4x5, but I don't really use that format except for pinhole stuff.

I also have the remains of a crude but somewhat functional enlarger I cobbled together decades ago for Minox. And I still kick myself for not bidding an ePrey auction a while back for a gizmo that mounted in a 39mm enlarger lens thread and used the enlarger as a light source to enlarge sub-miniature stuff. It had its own negative carrier and a focusing lens mount and seemed like a cool idea. It was a commercial product, but I've never seen one before or since! (And I think it went for only a few dollars.)

In the 1960s I had two seriously crude homemade enlargers for 35mm and 4x5, but there is naught left thereof.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have just over 10 at the moment. Anytime I see medium format to large format darkrooms go for peanuts close by, I pick it up. I find students to mentor every now and then, so I find a good home for a complete darkroom that will see use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    It's good to see I'm not the only lunatic here.
    Far from it it.

Durst L1200 Multigraph
    Durst L1200 with Color Head
    Durst Pro with Aristo Cold Light (a workhorse - I bought it used in the early 1980's). I will probably give this one up down the road... eventually.

Durst 138SP with Color Head (in temporary storage)
    Durst M601 with Condenser kit and Color Head (in deep storage - one of my first enlargers, purchased in the early 1970's; I can't give it up. If I ever have more space, I will set it up again).

P.S. Once in a while I check eBay for a Leitz V35 with the VC head!
    Last edited by Renato Tonelli; 01-29-2013 at 09:15 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Six. (Four in storage.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2 I use (Leitz Focomat 1C XL, Ilford C700)

4 I could use if I set them up (Meopta Magnitarus 5X7, Devere 54 wall mount, Meopta Axomat 5, Mepota Magnifax 6x9cm)

5 I could use if I needed to (student 35mm enlargers I bought/saved for $5 each less lens)

4 In the Camera Collection (Zeiss Ikon, Durst from the 50's with Agfa Color head, Russian UPA6 in a suitcase, Kodak Miniature bakelite enlarger form the 30's)
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    None.

Yet.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin